Saturday, March 3, 2012

Dilemma

So... before I tell this fantastic story, first you must understand the way our bathroom is set up.  When you walk in our bathroom, on your immediate left squished in a corner, is our washer (weird I know).  About 2 inches further into the bathroom is our sink, 2 more inches = the toilet, and another 2 inches further is our fabulous tub/shower. 

Thanks for taking a tour with me!  So now that you understand - this picture below may make a tiny bit of sense...
Explanation?  We had a load of laundry going last night when we were getting ready for bed.  The washing machine was making a lot of noise so we shut the bathroom door and though nothing of it... that is - until I woke up this morning to do what everyone has to do as soon as they wake up!

I wish I had a picture for the next part - but it was a 2 person job so neither of us could take pictures!  So the washer must have moved during the spin cycle just enough to make getting in impossible! 
Tom decided that there was no other way to move the washer from this side of the door because the washer was smashed between our door and our sink by this point.  So Tom backed up and gestured to the door as if to say "Be my guest!".  So I hiked one foot up between the door and on top of the washing machine and Tom hoisted my other foot.  At one point I heard him say that if I could just get my head through we would be set!  My head was the least of my worries! 

After much pushing, whining, and shimmying - I finally got in!!
  Just a typical day in the life of Tom and Megan :)!

1 comment:

  1. Hah! This story made me miss you guys. I can't believe you fit into that tiny crack!

    ReplyDelete